Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Halloween


My 6 month doctor checkup went well. I got the okay to start eating rice cereal. Mommy put it to my lips and I held my lips closed tight. Mommy gave me the spoon and I opened wide and put it in. I spit most of my cereal out but I know how to feed myself. I really thought I was doing something. The doctor said my head size has come back down so the shunt must be doing its job. I weigh 14 and a half pounds. I went to a fruit and vegetable stand with Daddy and Mommy and got my picture taken with some pumpkins for Halloween. I can't go trick or treating yet so I'm going to spend Halloween with my grandma. Mommy and Daddy have to work.
















1 comment:

Emily said...

Nicolas is so cute!! He's just getting so big, holding his bottle and taking control of the spoon. Love the Halloween photos with his peek a boo shirt. Bet he loves the game too. He's so beautiful.
Love,
Emily